Use this guide to:
- Identify the right platform to drive measurable results for long-term influencer marketing success
- Learn what influencer marketing processes to follow and criteria to look for when choosing a platform that aligns with your goals and requirements
- Understand how platform governance and data impact your influencer strategy
- Discover what campaign management and reporting customisation to implement for streamlining your workflow
How to Evaluate an Influencer Marketing Platform
Whether you are searching for a platform for the first time, upgrading from an entry-level platform, or switching enterprise platforms, this guide provides a comprehensive list of criteria.
Table of Contents
Use this guide to consider:
- Your Long-term Influencer Marketing Strategy
- Important Industry Reviews & Rankings
- Governance, i.e., User Permission Levels, Customization, and Security
- All Things Data, i.e., Data Ownership & Data Science
- Platforms with Different Types of Services
- Searching for Influencers
- Vetting Influencers
- Influencer Recommendations and Approvals
- Campaign Management
- Measurement & Reporting
- Managing an Influencer Database (CRM)
- Integrations & APIs
Use this Guide as a Workbook...
Throughout the guide, look out for:
Pro-Tips: are things that experienced influencer marketing professionals know to investigate.
Questions to Ask: are literal questions to ask the platforms you are considering.
...or, Access the Selection Criteria/ RFP Template
We’ve already turned this 20-page guide into a Google Sheet for you to easily download and use.