Optimize Benchmark Against Competitors
Benchmark your brand's performance against competitors, over time, and across regions.
Explore ways to evaluate your brand's standing in the social landscape:
Handpick Competitors for
Track competitive, complementary, or aspirational brands to analyze and benchmark your brand within the context of your industry vertical.
Gauge your Share of
Monitor trends and performance within your category
Conduct 1-to-1 brand comparisons
Performance Insights Leverage Performance Insights to Maintain Your Lead
- Better understand market performance Map your brand’s short and long term performance relative to average changes experienced by your set of chosen competitors.
- Measure momentum over time Contextualize the magnitude and speed at which your brand is sustaining growth.
- Optimize for longterm success Differentiate between recent wins and consistent over-performance to consider brand strengths and identify opportunities for growth.
Community Insights A Clear View of Community Composition
- Adopt a creator-first point of view Use community data to confirm your marketing approach and assess how well you retain influential creators.
- Use community health to size-up the competitionCompare your brand's community size, follower count, and retention against competitors to fine-tune your tactics.
- Outpace competitors by investing in community health Leverage insights to set goals, optimize campaign planning, and strengthen relationships with creators for improved performance.
Measure the Impact of Your
- Easily evaluate community impact Compare yours and your competitors’ potency (avg. EMV per creator) and frequency (avg. posts per creator) metrics to deduce optimal community size and engagement.
- Move the needle by focusing on impact metricsOptimize for potency and frequency in content analysis and campaigns to foster community health and enhance effectiveness.