Optimize Measure & Optimize ROI
Build your strategy by forecasting costs and ROI in your campaigns, and analyze complete program performance across all campaigns, creators, and posts.
Explore ways to effective plan, evaluate, and optimize your strategy:
Forecast and Benchmark
Take the guesswork out of campaign strategy and execution by using historical analysis, predictive forecasting, and real-time measurement to set goals and optimize for successful return on creator investment.
Expertly plan using
Fine tune in-flight campaigns to keep them on track
Stay on top of changing
Estimate Costs & Budgets Plan Your Budget
Confidently determine your budget by estimating the cost of producing content and negotiate fair rates with your creators.
- Base your budget off of past performance Use historical performance analysis to forecast how creators are expected to perform.
- Plan costs in the context of dollar amounts Calculate the Social Media Value (SMV) to attribute a dollar amount to each metric associated with social media posts.
- Understand how much to pay creators Establish a baseline cost to inform creator compensation based on your budget and forecasted goals.
Spotlight What is Social Media Value?A metric that allows marketers to forecast and measure the value of paid creator activations.
SMV is an advanced measurement methodology developed by CreatorIQ that helps influencer marketing teams:
- Predict and measure the ROI of social engagements by evaluating the cost of achieving the same results using paid ads.
- Better quantify Return on Creator Spend using real dollar amounts rather than reliance on social media metrics alone.
- Establish benchmarks and baselines for performance by industry, location, and social platforms.