A feature worth investing in early in influencer marketing strategies is an Influencer Marketing CRM. A capable CRM will future-proof your influencer marketing strategy by planting a seed for long-term partnerships with a network of creators, replacing a less efficient, one-off collaboration model.
Download the Complete, 13 Part Guide & Workbook
Using a capable Influencer CRM to store and organize your proprietary, learned information about influencers will help with future collaborations and enable hyper-personalized experiences. Information pertaining to prior partnerships - about an influencer’s likes/dislikes, motivations, styles, and more - helps any brand engage with thoughtful communication necessary for fostering a symbiotic, long-term partnership. The ability to access information about prior influencer collaborations will also help your team make strategic decisions about re-engaging creators and identify any potential concerns.
Adding influencers’ information into a CRM, and making them a part of your private network the same way you would with contractors or clients helps strengthen this relationship and will nurture long-term commitment and collaboration. For more tips, be sure to check out 4 Secrets to Stronger Creator Relationships.
Managing influencer and stakeholder relationships, as well as data, centrally through a flexible CRM is necessary for scalable growth. Executing influencer marketing strategies typically involves multiple stakeholders and processes, including data management, payouts, and analytics - a centralized management system gives each stakeholder appropriate control over the process. This is especially helpful for cross-functional and regionally diverse teams.
A capable influencer marketing platform will allow you to manage your network, campaign data and other proprietary information centrally, ensuring access to proprietary information through a collaborative process.
With so many variables to consider, it’s helpful to create a checklist of the CRM features you need within an influencer marketing platform. For inspiration, download the CreatorIQ checklist template here.
A centralized CRM within your influencer marketing platform will help grow your influencer marketing strategy for the future and improve cross-team collaboration as well as your relationships with influencers and creators.
Keeping contracts, payouts, and historical data in an influencer CRM, as part of the larger influencer marketing platform, will help ensure proprietary data ownership and sustainable, measurable growth and effective collaboration.
There are several other things to consider when choosing an influencer marketing platform. Our next blog post will discuss why integrations and APIs are critical to the success of your influencer marketing strategy. Get the complete Guide & Workbook for Selecting an Enterprise Influencer Marketing Platform or stay tuned for the next post.
Be sure to catch up on the rest of our 13-part series dedicated to helping you find the right influencer marketing platform with the directory below.
Selecting an Enterprise Marketing Platform
13 Part Blog Series
- The 5 Typical Stages When Evaluating an Influencer Marketing Platform
- Thinking about Your Long-term Influencer Marketing Strategy
- The Importance of Industry Reviews & Rankings When Selecting the Best Influencer Marketing Platform
- How to Judge Influencer Marketing Platform Maturity Related to Customization, Security, and Advanced Admin Controls
- Why Marketers Should Prioritize Influencer Marketing Platforms with Advanced Data Science Solutions
- How to Make Sense of The Services That Different Influencer Marketing Platforms Provide
- How to Choose an Influencer Marketing Platform with The Best Creator Search Solution
- Why An Influencer Marketing Platform Should Have Solutions that Automate the Vetting of Influencers
- How to Evaluate Influencer Marketing Platforms’ Collaboration and Approval Solutions
- Why Advanced Campaign Management Capabilities Should Be Integral to Your Prospective Influencer Marketing Platforms’ Solution Set
- How Influencer Marketers Can Evaluate Measurement, First-party Data, and Reporting Solutions When Considering an Influencer Marketing Platform
- Why a Robust & Customizable CRM is a Crucial Influencer Marketing Platform Solution to Scale Your Influencer Marketing Strategy
- When Deciding on an Influencer Marketing Platform, Evaluate its Integrations & APIs