Machine Learning (ML) is revolutionizing the digital marketing ecosystem - and it’s already transforming influencer marketing. In the near future, data science solutions will solve several points of friction that influencer marketers experience today. Before jumping into our best practices for evaluating an influencer marketing platform related to advanced data science solutions, let’s mention the following.
If you’ve reached this fifth blog post in our 13-part series, you know that choosing the right influencer marketing platform is key to your program’s success. There are many things to consider as you evaluate prospective influencer technology companies.
Selecting an Enterprise Marketing Platform
13 Part Blog Series
- The 5 Typical Stages When Evaluating an Influencer Marketing Platform
- Thinking about Your Long-term Influencer Marketing Strategy
- The Importance of Industry Reviews & Rankings When Selecting the Best Influencer Marketing Platform
- How to Judge Influencer Marketing Platform Maturity Related to Customization, Security, and Advanced Admin Controls
- Why Marketers Should Prioritize Influencer Marketing Platforms with Advanced Data Science Solutions
- How to Make Sense of The Services That Different Influencer Marketing Platforms Provide
- How to Choose an Influencer Marketing Platform with The Best Creator Search Solution
- Why An Influencer Marketing Platform Should Have Solutions that Automate the Vetting of Influencers
- How to Evaluate Influencer Marketing Platforms’ Collaboration and Approval Solutions
- Why Advanced Campaign Management Capabilities Should Be Integral to Your Prospective Influencer Marketing Platforms’ Solution Set
- How Influencer Marketers Can Evaluate Measurement, First-party Data, and Reporting Solutions When Considering an Influencer Marketing Platform
- Why a Robust & Customizable CRM is a Crucial Influencer Marketing Platform Solution to Scale Your Influencer Marketing Strategy
- When Deciding on an Influencer Marketing Platform, Evaluate its Integrations & APIs
Don’t want to sift through each blog post? We’ve got you. Feel free to download the full user-friendly guide below:
Download the Complete, 13 Part Guide & Workbook
Influencer Marketing Platforms Are Leveraging Machine Learning
As new algorithms, artificial intelligence, and ML solutions penetrate every sector and business category, influencer marketing platforms are taking full advantage. This technology addresses ongoing problems like follower fraud and audience deduplication and streamlines existing influencer programs’ core components. For example, it can help optimize creator identification, content selection to identify and predict performance, improve audience targeting to scale campaign reach, and drive real ROI and business outcomes. Identify influencer marketing platforms that have integrated ML into their products. This technology, combined with other data sets, will help you make data-informed decisions with critical insights.
ML has streamlined creator/brand collaboration and empowers organizations to grow their campaigns at a global scale efficiently. Your competitors are swiftly leveraging this technology and incorporating it into their broader marketing stack. As you search for an influencer marketing solution to power your strategies, we suggest creating a worksheet like the one below. Need more inspiration? Check out other workbook grids to help you during your platform selection process. You can access them here.
Consider Platforms that Enable You to Own the Data
Due to security concerns, it's also important to consider data ownership - especially data that's been processed by advanced ML technology. If your organization spends a lot of resources enriching, curating, and analyzing data sets, it's critical that your organization own that data set. Too many SaaS platforms allow you to work with data within their systems only to learn that you don't own that data.
How does CreatorIQ stack up against the market?
CreatorIQ’s ML solution - One60 - brings unprecedented efficiencies to influencer marketing processes such as brand safety, creator identification, content prediction, paid media, and advanced measurement. Don’t take our word for it; G2 recognized us as the #1 Platform for Influencer Marketing Software.
There are so many aspects to consider when deciding on an influencer marketing platform. Our next blog post will discuss how to judge a platform’s extensive services and the importance of how a product’s infrastructure can strengthen your influencer marketing programs through owning first-party data. Get the complete Guide & Workbook for Selecting an Enterprise Influencer Marketing Platform or stay tuned for the next blog post.