Last week, we hosted our annual Earned Summit—a virtual, one-day event designed to equip brands with the latest and most up-to-date practices in influencer marketing. With over 10 dynamic live-talks and panel discussions to choose from, attendees garnered unique perspectives from CMOs and CEOs at best-in-class beauty, fashion, fitness, and health brands.
Whether you weren’t able to attend, or you just want a refresher on what was covered, we’ve highlighted three of the most impactful presentations and key takeaways from Earned Summit 3.0.
What Drives A Powerful Influencer Partnership
There’s no denying the role influencers play in a brand's success, from powerhouse content creators with massive fanbases to micro-influencers with highly engaged, faithful audiences. Somer Tejwani, VP of Global Marketing at Too Faced, and Raissa Gerona, Chief Brand Officer at Revolve, joined our very own Co-Founder and President Conor Begley to discuss how brands can forge more authentic relationships with influencers, and create more meaningful product collaborations.
- Collaborations with influencers can surprise and delight consumers, and help them to have a more exciting experience with a brand.
- If you’re trying to build your own sophisticated influencer marketing program, you need to develop it in-house. An influencer marketing program is a relationship business, and when this process is outsourced you no longer own those relationships.
- When it comes to building a successful influencer marketing program, being innovative and listening to customers and influencers should be guiding principles. Partner with influencers who genuinely care about your brand’s products, and have a history of using them.
How To Get Customers Addicted To Your Brand
Capturing brand loyalty is an elusive, essential component of brand success in a crowded, ever-expanding market. So how can brands grab and maintain the interest of their customers? Joining our panel to share their winning formulas for keeping audiences engaged were Alexandra Mondalek, Senior Editorial Correspondent at Business of Fashion; Anisha Raghavan, CMO at No7 Beauty Company; Savannah Sachs, CEO of TULA; and Braden Hoeppner, SVP of Marketing at Herschel Supply Company.
- It’s important to think holistically about how you can make it easy and exciting for customers to engage with your brand and its products. Stay nimble, keep your finger on the pulse, and evolve alongside trends that crop up in your industry and on social media.
- If your brand has a purpose that is threaded into everything it does, this will help build trust and a sense of community with customers. Remember: consumers can easily sniff out authenticity.
- In-person events offer a fantastic opportunity to reconnect with customers who may have been on the fringes since the pandemic. Putting marketing budget towards these initiatives could help brands stand out from the competition.
How to Measure Influencer Marketing Success with Tribe Dynamics
Having data and analytics at your fingertips when managing an ever-changing influencer marketing strategy can make the difference between edging out the competition and falling behind. This presentation from our Co-Founder and President Conor Begley and Senior Content Editor Catherine Kulke outlines how Tribe Dynamics can help brands dominate the conversation on social.
- Consistent posting is the best signal for determining whether or not your influencer relationships are healthy. When content creators mention your brand month after month, they likely have a clear affinity for your brand.
- Engagement rate is an important metric to monitor when developing an influencer marketing program. This metric measures the enthusiasm that influencers’ audiences are demonstrating for the content they create.
- Influencer retention across corresponding time periods (consistent activity month after month or quarter after quarter) drives long-term success for brands.
Interested in discovering how Tribe Dynamics can help your brand build a robust, impactful influencer marketing program? Get in touch with us today!